Zong CMPak Ltd
Job Title: Sr. Executive Pricing
Reporting to: Manager Pricing & Business Planning
Job Type: Permanent
The role involves providing detailed post launch/change analysis of all products and all marketing/sales initiatives. The position would also be required to provide regular insights to business for better decision making and also provide timely inputs to
- Analyze overall business performance and identifying areas of focus and improvement with respect to commercial products/offers and KPIs such as (Revenue, Subscriber base, Usage, ARPU, ARPM, Price Per Minute, Price per MB, Minutes of usage per Sub, Gross Adds, and Churn etc.).
- Close monitoring of product uptake and subscriber engagement trends.
- Analyze market trends, including competitors?? prices, consumer habits, marketing strategies and profitability.
- Evaluation and approvals of all business cases and plans for the product/campaign launches related to different departments including Marketing/Sales/IDD/Postpaid/Corporate etc.
- Carry out post campaign analysis to determine return on investment, identifying loop holes in the current products and identifying pricing actions that encourage higher sale values, conversion rates, margin rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Create visibility for the management on all KPI??s through Dashboards, presentations, and analysis with in depth insights, trends, and suggestions.
- Monitor sales results and measure quality of campaigns to provide relevant information to management. Liaison with different stakeholders within organization for Segment/Pricing related work.
- Defining, evaluating and revising existing business definitions based on the changing needs of the organization.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor??s Degree in any relevant domain
- Candidates with MBA degree will be preferred
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
Skills ?? Job Generic:
- Presentation skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Skills ?? Job Specific:
- Strong grip on MS Excel and PowerPoint Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle competing priorities.
- Understanding of DWH along with analytical tools plus Self Service BI.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Sharp Analytical Skills.
- Good Stakeholder Management