Zong CMPak Ltd
Job Title: Sr. Executive Digital Technologies – Planning and Service Delivery
Department: Digital Technologies
Reporting to: Assistant Manager DT – Planning and Service Delivery
Job Type: Contractual
Acting as stakeholder of software product development, work closely with software development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations.
- Analyze business related requirement in coordination with business users
- Gather requirements through Voice of Customers; internal stakeholders
- Identify business pain points/problem statements, and define how the target solution should be implemented
- Manage product backlog through prioritization of business needs with aim of driving Customer Experience and Revenue generation, whilst mapping out any dependencies and overlapping of other portfolios to optimize investment
- Drive overall Go Live Systems from Business Readiness, UAT, Training & Communication, and Users Adoption
- Keep abreast on market demands, continuous validation with internal and external customers (pulse check)
- Assist product owners and projects in assessing risk related to authentication and identity management.
- Work with vendors to define and prioritize product roadmaps.
- Create a technical roadmap for in-house development solution with the key stakeholders in business.
- Make design and architectural decisions that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization.
- Responsible for end-to-end solution delivery, product design and development of Digital Technology Software Development applications.
- Responsible for following-up on third party readiness – process implementation, governance & alignment with different frameworks.
- Measure effectiveness of current processes and practices, as well as identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor??s Degree preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or any other relevant degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
Skills ?? Job Specific:
- Knowledge of Mobile Application Design using Microservices technologies
- Experience on DevOps implementation
- Relational, NoSQL and In-Memory Databases
- Enterprise Integration Architecture utilizing Open APIs
- Customer Facing IT Applications Architecture
- Stakeholder & Project management for software Applications development
Skills ?? Job Generic:
- Highest personal and professional integrity and strong work ethics
- Ability to articulate vision of transformation efforts and a sense of mission
- Willingness to take change and provide direction
- Results orientation, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all the Business and Functional areas
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness