Zong CMPak Ltd
Position: Sr. Manager Information Security – Security Operations
Department: Information Security
Reporting to: Director Information Security
Job Type: Permanent
- To lead security operations center (SOC) function that houses an information security team responsible for SOC Administration and SOC monitoring functions on an ongoing basis. The goal of SOC is to detect, analyze, and respond to cyber security incidents using a combination of technology solutions and a strong set of processes.
- To lead CMPak Security Operations Centre function and its teams (SOC Administration and Monitoring teams)
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, threat intelligence, threat hunting and response
- Ensure incident identification, case management, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring.
- Responsible for overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Centre.
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them.
- Be a thought leader in security operations delivery – driving automation, analytics, and advanced threat analysis.
- Oversee technical delivery, assessing and continually improving output and ensuring processes are developed and adhered to in order to drive operational excellence.
- Provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities
- Establish operational foundations, defining metrics and KPIs to drive governance, quality, and efficiency.
- Influence and improve existing processes through innovation and operational change
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills)
- Must have a minimum of Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science, IS/IT, or any other related field
- Education and certifications in SOC/Information Security Operations are preferred (i.e. LRSA/LRPA, CISM, CISSP, CHFI etc)
- Candidate should hold a minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience in relevant domain
Skills ?? Job Specific:
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Experience in threat management
- Knowledge of various operating systems, applications and databases
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
Skills ?? Generic:
- Team Building
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders