Zong CMPak Ltd
Position: Assistant Manager IT – OMC
Department & Function: BSS & IT Infrastructure
Reporting to: Manager BSS Operations
Job Type: Permanent
- This role would be responsible for Operations of BSS Stack System to support organization Business smoothly.
- Responsible for Incident & problem Management and follow-up with vendor/stakeholders per permanent resolution/restoration.
- Play a role of interface between planning and operations team and management of Changes, release & deployment management, validation & testing management & configuration management.
- Develop and maintain a detailed model for Capacity & knowledge management.
- Responsible for detailed change assessment & enhancing visibility of new products to Level 1 team.
- Escalate & resolve existing bottle necks in order to drive operational agility forward for the business.
- Holding a shared responsibility of smooth, error free BSS Products implementation.
- Holding a shared responsibility of testing of BSS related products.
- Should be able to work on service catalogue & operation service model.
- Development of Operational flow document (Detail Flow of product & backend logic along with customer complaint handling process) of each BOSS Products in coordination of Vendor, Product team & others (where applicable) & proper knowledge transfer to OMC Team before launching any new product for efficiently handle & resolve complaints within minimum time-frame being as front end.
- Smooth & Timely Operational Support of Channel Operation issues to all support functions.
- Drive operational Activities of Postpaid Billing Activities (Bi-monthly Postpaid Billing, Invoice Generation, Management of Duplicate & E-Bill, and Uploading in CRM) & Complaint handling related to Billing.
- SLA Based definition of OCS Functions (SCP, SMSC, SGSN, PCRF, New Tariff, Sites, Short Codes and others) in BOSS.
- Configuration & Coordination related to Mediation functions (MSC, SCP, SMSC and other external Nodes configuration), Outsource Distribution configuration.
- Configuration, Coordination related to IR Partners, Control Development for Smooth IR Operation, Resolution of IR Operational Issues.
- Management of Critical Controls (MSC-BOSS, IDD Charging, PRI Charging, Subscriber Reconciliation and other time to time newly defined). Identification, coordination & resolution of issue in above Critical Controls (More than KPI or any abnormal).
- Coordination & Resolution of Critical OCS, Mediation, MNP, IR, Provisioning, BOSS Interfaces (Internal & External), Channel & all BOSS Application issues. ?? Developing of Processes, SOP for Smooth BOSS Operation.
- Leading Analysis based Optimization initiatives, Identify gaps and provide visibility into areas of improvement.
- Coordination between Teams, driving issue resolution by involving Vendor/Stake Holders.
- Pending issue tracking & follow up, Ensure to keep the KPI committed with all teams & handle complaints with-in minimum possible time. Maintaining List of issues that is being resolved/pending due to which customer may face any problem.
- Develop weekly updates for management on health check of BOSS Operation
- Holding a shared responsibility of monitoring of newly launched products & post implementation impacts along with coordination & resolution of issues identified in post implementation.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- At least Bachelor??s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- At-least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Telecom BSS System domain
Skills ?? Job Specific:
- Conversant with Operation systems and Software Applications used within Telecom Industry and dependent components
- IT Knowledge
- Technical knowledge in at least one of the following disciplines: Networks; Middleware; Database, UNIX, Shell Scripting.
Skills ?? Generic:
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Ability to multitask in stressful situations
- Team Management | Communication Skills
- Interpersonal & Presentation skills