- Day to day visits in assigned areas and properties for media shoots.
- Capture the videos and images of properties (residential and commercial plots, houses, shops, offices, buildings, etc.).
- Able to use a high end professional videography and photography equipment (Drone, DSLR, OSMO, Action Cam, Gimble).
- Create exclusive looks of a property, end to end
- Prepare photoshoot areas using appropriate props.
- Creative and detailed.
- Cleaning, disassembling and assembling of equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment.
- Complete the videography requests according to assigned TAT.
- Completion of assigned daily, weekly, monthly targets regarding the videography requests.
- Responsible for the safety of the equipment.
- Responsible to provide the report to the line manager of his daily work and also responsible to handle and perform the task assigned to him by the line manager.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Creative and detailed in working
- Technical videography and photography skills
- Must have the knowledge to operate the equipment (Drone, DSLR, OSMO, Action Cam, Gimble).
- Should have sound knowledge of the latest photography and videography equipment/technology, related applications, and software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience.