We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on location.
- Plan the shoot with the client.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Must have 6 months to one year experience as DSLR operator