Zameen.com is looking to hire a passionate candidate for its ??Business Development Manager?? post.
Zameen.com is Pakistan??s Largest Online Real Estate Portal Connecting Buyers with Sellers within & outside the countryZameen.com started its funding first round in 2012 which constituted of several angel investors and substantial investment from venture capital firms. A further two rounds of major investment were closed in late 2015 and early 2016, bringing in a total of $29 million.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Sales team, and shall involve coaching and training them to meet sales targets, understanding and communicating clients’ requirements, providing leadership and guidance, ensuring team is equipped to market properties, following up with clients for evolving requirements, maintaining good relationships and seeking new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Managing and leading Sales force while ensuring that teams are coached, trained, and have the necessary skills to meet sales targets.
– Understanding clients’ requirements and effectively communicating them to the sales team.
– Providing leadership and guidance to the sales team to ensure they are meeting or exceeding sales targets.
– Ensure that clients are thoroughly briefed about relevant property units, and that sales team is equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to effectively demonstrate and market properties to potential buyers.
– Ensure that clients are given demonstrations, carry out site visits and timely closure of deals.
– Follow up with clients to understand evolving change in requirements, and to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
– Maintain good relationship with the clients, and actively seek out new business opportunities through networking and relationship building.
– Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
– Passionate about sales. The ideal candidate will have commitment and focus on excellence, team building and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values
– 4-5 years of experience in sales (Prior experience in managing teams is preferable)
– Strong communication skills.
An opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices.
– An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
– Local and international exposure with our partner ventures.