is looking to hire candidates for its “Customer Experience Manager” post.
Zameen.com is Pakistan??s Largest Online Real Estate Portal Connecting Buyers with Sellers within & outside the countryZameen.com started its funding first round in 2012 which constituted of several angel investors and substantial investment from venture capital firms. A further two rounds of major investment were closed in late 2015 and early 2016, bringing in a total of $29 million.
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the customer experience of each domain which includes Digital & Voice Customer Service channels (Inbound, Outbound, WhatsApp, & Social Media Community Management).
- End-to-end responsibility of the Quality Assurance department to review calls/tickets of all incoming channels & outbound Telesales team.
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction/social media sentiments.
- Contribute to business development efforts & lead proposal and nurturing development.
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Test new strategies for driving customer value.
- Support clients on their customer experience and digital transformation journeys.
- Help define and deliver transformational experiences for the customers and employees that drive innovation.
- Lead delivery of engagements and take responsibility for project teams.
- Present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge, and strong communication skills.
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management.
- Mentor and provide professional development opportunities for junior team members.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in Contact Center
- Master’s in Business
- Strong communication, team management and analytical skills