Zameen.com is looking to recruit Assistant Manager IT/ Sr. Network Administrator for its Lahore office. The incumbent should have
- Responsible to Manage and provide support to LAN and WAN Network devices.
- Manage Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Responsible for Implementation and administration of Active Directory, DHCP and File Server.
- Responsible for Setting up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Must have Understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi host and Hyper-V)
- Hands on experience to define multiple virtual servers on a single host machine.
- Knowledge, understanding and a good grip on Mikrotik and PFsense.
- Responsible to ensure to Virtualize Windows servers, firewall and connecting them to networks.
- Responsible to Oversee and monitor traffic through firewall (Firewall rules, load balancing etc)
- Ensure to Block web/application access and to prevent known malware attacks through.
- Responsible to Oversee the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Responsible to Perform troubleshooting, archiving and back-up of server call center system knowledge with Asterisk server.
- Minimum Bachelor??s degree with 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Good at problem solving, organizing and multitasking
- Able to explain technical problems in a simple term
- Team player
- A dedication to continually update knowledge
- A clear understanding of the employer??s particular system