- Responsible for partnering from IT.
- Leading E2E delivery of projects with relevant stakeholders.
- Analyse and discuss the value drivers to identify opportunities.
Liaise with cross functional teams to create and implement the business strategy.
Skills And Experience
- Preferably upto 1 year IT Business Partnering experience.
- Passionate about automation and unlocking growth opportunities for the business.
- Agile Mindset, leadership and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with business stakeholders and external vendors.
- Experienced project manager, particularly in terms of project planning, and forecasting demand.
Facilitation and capability building skills. Able to contribute to a significant change programme.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ??Whole Self?? to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.