ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
Be responsible for alignment of departmental processes, KPIs & initiatives with Technical Quality Management System requirements.
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Devising High and Low Level Plan for rollout & expansion of IP/MPLS Network
- Preparation of Low Level Plan for integration and commissioning of new RAN/CS/PS/OCS/VAS/IT services
- Capacity management of IP/MPLS and Iub network to cope with new 4G/3G rollout & Data growth needs
- Coordination with Vendor, Transmission Operations, NOC Transmission & PMO teams for expansion of Leased Media on IP/MPLS & Iub network
- Preparation / maintenance of Iub Database and Topologies
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Professional degree in Electrical, Telecom, CS, Software Engineering, from a well reputed institution
Experience in the relevant field will be preferred
2G/3G/LTE Network Architecture, IP/MPLS Network Planning
#ExpressYourTalent #ReadyToRise #TayyarHo