A U.S.-based company that is quickly and cost-efficiently developing enterprise software is looking for a DevOps Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of identifying bottlenecks and bugs while devising solutions to mitigate and address these issues. The company is helping businesses to empower their organization and lower costs while bringing applications to market faster through their no-code application platform. The company has securely managed to raise more than $360mn during their Series C round of funding. This position requires 6+ hours of overlap with the ET time zone.
- Collaborate with different teams to maintain high productivity, reliability, and scalability of applications
- Work on developing metrics and KPIs for quantifying product quality and engineering efficiency
- Help in designing and developing CI/CD pipelines & ensure source code control management.
- Work on architectural/code review and validation, code deployment, etc in different phases of releases
- Offer inputs for potential projects capable of bringing an impactful result
- Bachelor??s/Master??s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps engineer
- Must possess advanced knowledge and working experience with Node.js
- Thorough knowledge of building distributed services on the cloud using AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Must possess a clear understanding of working with Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Should have excellent communication skills and fluency in English