A multi-billion pharmaceutical giant is looking for an iOS developer. The company is listed in Fortune 500 in terms of revenue and one of only two US-based firms that have a prime credit rating of AAA. The selected candidate will collaborate with highly skilled and experienced industry veterans. As a developer, you’ll be responsible for developing and optimizing applications for the iOS platform. This is a rare chance for developers to showcase their skills on a global platform for a well-established multinational corporation.
- Design, build and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Write & perform unit/integration tests to ensure robustness, usability, and reliability of the mobile applications.
- Collaborate with the designers to define and implement new application features
- Diagnose and fix application bottlenecks to improve performance
- Design, develop and implement application updates.
- Bachelor??s/Master??s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Mac and iPad app development
- Proficiency in Swift programming
- Working knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core Data, Core and TextCore Graphics
- Knowledge of Apple??s design principles and interface guidelines
- Fluency in English and the communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering managers