A US-based company that is helping businesses to improve the lives of both the employees and the facilities management teams who are in charge of managing the workplace, is looking for a Senior Web Developer. The selected candidate will be responsible for improving the user experience of the front-end apps with their expertise and building solid code. The company is helping businesses to create productive and responsive work environments. The organization has been covered in the Wall Street Journal and named on Entrepreneur Magazine??s list of 100 brilliant companies as well. They have managed to raise $7mn+ in funding so far.
- Document features meticulously for future implementation
- Develop an enterprise-grade web application from scratch, and jump into existing application code
- Interview users/customers as part of the troubleshooting process, developing new features, site usability, etc.
- Comprehend how to scale a web application, including how it will interact with scalable RESTful interfaces
- Explore new technologies, new platforms, API development, database development, etc. to help the company achieve goals
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and highly testable code
- Bachelor??s/Master??s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a web developer
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in React and TypeScript
- Demonstrable experience with Jest, Enzyme, and/or React Testing library
- Solid understanding of software development best practices
- Extensive experience in React
- Comprehensive understanding of differences between various testing libraries/frameworks
- Proven experience with test-driven development and understanding of its significance
- Prior experience with Flutter, Java, and Python is a plus