A cloud-native security analytics platform provider is looking to hire a Node.js Engineer. The engineer will help build systems that enable security professionals to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company??s entire attack surface. The company has developed a high-quality solution that addresses multiple use cases like Extended Detection & Response (XDR), Cloud Workload Protection (CWPP), and many more. This role offers a great chance for engineers to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment and build scalable products.
- Follow software engineering best practices in usability, code quality, test coverage, source control, and CI/CD
- Deliver efficient, scalable code that flows with the codebase
- Provide subject-matter-expertise and direction on back-end application architecture and data workflow
- Collaborate with a team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to deliver key features
- Bachelor??s/Master??s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Deep understanding of NodeJS and related stack
- Proficiency in REST API design and usage
- Experience in databases and microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience in Linux, containers (docker), etc.