Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited
This position is responsible for monitoring servers and branchless banking. Business knowledge and expertise in the area of all banking channel integration, card issuance/acquiring, international remittance and Utility bill payment system.
- To deliver comprehensive IT operational services, in addition to administration, maintenance and smooth operations of Branchless Banking Mobile Financial services. Monitoring and operations of the system and its interfaces to ensure service targets. Focus of minimizing potential problems and incidents, preventing issues from escalating and recurring and driving incidents counts. Compliance to IS and SBP controls.
- Monitoring Easy paisa Branchless Banking Transactions, third Party servers like IRIS, UBPS, MONETA, TMS, CS etc.
- Mange Application Server, Patch deployment, Create test instance / environment setup.
- Carry out L2 and L3 Investigation of different transactions of Easy paisa, All IBFT, Withdrawal, Bill Payment, International remittance, etc. in case of any malfunctioned occur.
- Carry out ATM machine configuration; Systems Certification and Integration testing (SIT) of End to End Transactions, Core Banking HOST, IRIS middleware and 1LINK.
- Coordinate with 1-Link to resolve the switch related issues and for the other ongoing projects.
- Coordinate with vendor??s TPS to resolve issues and for the other ongoing projects.
- Manage team for operational and monitoring related activities
- Complete IRIS /RPS and UBPS change management process through Call IDs and package deployments and updating of DB scripts.
- Keep liaison with Bill payment clients Nadra, 1LINK etc. for settlement in due dates.
- Manage DR activity for IRIS /UBPS/Bank Host /HSM/NCC and UBPS.
- Provide transactional detail and required data to backend team as per requirements for new upcoming projects
- Carry out any task assigned by Assistant Director Digital Payments and FS Operations
- Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviours in all aspects of his/her work conduct.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor??s Degree + Professional Certification/Diploma
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Team management, vendor management.
- Knowledge of Financial Transaction Flow.
- Knowledge of ISO logs.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Can initiate and work alone as well as in teams efficiently carry out 24/7 operations.
- Problem solving
- Complaint management
- Project management
- Application Design/Integration