The Citizens Foundation
We are looking to hire a dedicated Digital Content Writer to create content for TCF blogs, articles, social media platforms and our global websites. Responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating all TCF websites, and promoting our blog by pitching articles to various third ?? party platforms.
The successful candidate should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques and be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, emails, social media platforms, and TCF websites.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the TCF websites.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
Identifying donor needs and recommending new content to address gaps in TCF??s global websites.
- Proven content writing or copy writing experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced situation.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Effective communication skills.
Bachelors or Master??s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
At least 3-4 years of work experience.