The Citizens Foundation
This position will be responsible for day to day management and administration of payroll and benefit functions in TCF including for both schools and office staff along with managing the team looking after payroll, attendance and leaves, final settlements, and all employee HR Benefits. This position is also responsible for formulating and implementing process based solutions for key Problems in the payroll and benefits area.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll, final settlements and benefits, including but not limited to salary, benefits and taxes.
- Lead the implementation of any new payroll platforms, upgrades, and process changes.
- Efficiently manage a team to deliver the departmental objectives with respect to HR Services.
- Ensure timely renewal of health and life insurance policies for staff with the best negotiated rates and benefits structure and ensure timely administration of day-to-day allied activities.
- Ensure processing of leaves and attendance in a timely manner and maintain records and compliance with mandatory benefits such as EOBI, ESSI etc.
- Ensure all records are timely update.
- Develop, recommend, implement, administer and modify policies for compensation, incentives, and benefits programs.
- Implement and manage on-going policies, programs, and procedures for payroll and benefits related initiatives.
- Lead and mentor others to ensure consistent application of all work rules and policies with respect to payroll and benefits.
- Evaluate and monitor HR, Payroll and KPI reports to ensure reporting requirements are being met and KPIs are being achieved.
Work on and deliver special work projects as assigned by the management
- Sound knowledge of HR principles and procedures, understanding of benefits, payroll and taxation in the local context.
- Ability to develop and interpret documents such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS – Office. Must have excellent command over Excel.
Excellent organizational skills attention to detail.
BBA with specialization in HR/Finance , MBA preferred
Minimum 5-6 years with at least 1 year of experience in managing team