The Citizens Foundation
The incumbent will be responsible for achieving operational excellence at TCF by fulfilling the following responsibilities:
Annual Planning And Execution Of Flagship Program
- Designing of annual plan for Flagship Program by identifying the gaps, area of improvements, goals and targets.
- Communication of plan to all relevant stakeholders, including (but not limited to) IT, Supply Chain, HR, Formal Schools, Resource Mobilization, etc.
- Follow-up on the status of activities assigned to stakeholders and if needed, propose recommendations for area of improvements, in order to achieve the targets timely.
- Critical evaluation of existing schools?? status (primary/secondary) and schools?? shifts (morning/afternoon).
Analyze the ongoing process for any request of new school feasibility, then coordinate with relevant stakeholders for execution and regular follow-ups.
Policy & Process Optimization
- Manage School Management System (SMS) & School Management Application (SMA) related activities by highlighting the areas for improvement and implementing solutions with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness for all relevant systems in collaboration with IT and other relevant stakeholders.
- Process analysis to achieve excellence in operations throughout the year.
- Provide consultation on process proposed & further recommend the process to HOD for improvement.
- Re-designing of systems, so that a centralized dashboard is created which can be used to oversee key performance metrics, gain real-time insights, and leverage tools to help make critical decisions.
- Re-design the school administrative visits with standard operating procedure to follow to attain uniformity and effective data collection which could be utilized in taking corrective measure timely.
Re-visit the school supply chain process to ensure proper and timely distribution of the resources. Ensure proper monitoring of school resources such as (Furniture, Human Resources, Tablet, LED TVs, etc.)
- Create performance management framework of all operational resources through effective scoreboard designing.
Monitor performance through regular reviewing of various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Region and Area and taking corrective actions to achieve the desired results.
Understanding current challenges being faced by schools
- Understanding administrative issues highlighted by Audit team.
- Working closely with Supply Chain to
- Re-Design Demand generation process.
- Defining minimum stock quantities.
- Identifying ideal Warehousing & Logistics mechanism.
- Defining Inter School / Area Stock transfer process.
- Documenting Stock received confirmation mechanism at Area level.
- Inventory Management and its recording.
- Define Administrative visit purpose and methodology.
- Implement the culture of using Customer Care to resolve issues faced on ground.
- Empower principals to resolve issues that are solvable at their level.
- Design, implement and create visibility through Dashboards.
- Replacement process for existing school along with defining SLA for time required at each level and creating visibility for the same.
Conduct Training of Area Team and Admin Assistants for any new process being introduced.
- Critical thinking and Curiosity are essential to this role.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of Analysis tool such as Power PI or Data Studio
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and independent worker who is self-motivated to work for an organization like TCF
Should have a knack for process mapping and identifying and solving a problem in the process
5+ years of experience in BPR / Supply Chain, Operations Research