The Citizens Foundation
The Student Development Program at TCF is centered on holistic learning and wellbeing of our primary and secondary school students across Pakistan.
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for development and implementation of an evidence-based programs geared towards social, emotional, cognitive, physical and moral development of students, and associated learning & wellbeing programs for parents, community members and teachers.
- Design evidence-based interventions for student development and wellbeing (as well as teacher and parental wellbeing) based on primary and secondary research, and develop/revise associated content including guidelines, A/V aids, assessment tools and lesson plans.
- Support planning, implementation, assessment, training, monitoring, and evaluation of existing and new student development interventions as well as with preparing grant proposals and/or research reports where required
Engage with students, teachers, parents and community members to seek input and gauge feedback on interventions
- Strong lesson planning, project management, communication & research skills
- Strong social and emotional skills as well as ability to use critical and reflective thinking.
- Strong English & Urdu proficiency (Reading, Writing & Speaking). Proficiency in regional languages will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Proficiency in or willingness to learn Urdu typing
Undergraduate Degree in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, or a related discipline
At least 1 year of teaching, training or curriculum development experience