The Citizens Foundation
Develop curriculum and pilot test different project designs for an environmental education project targeting TCF communities.
- Conduct stakeholder mapping to identify the target audience for an environmental education project;
- Determine learning outcomes for the target population;
Research and review existing curriculum being used locally and internationally for environmental education to identify a suitable one for the identified target population;
- Identify 1-2 potential project designs for the implementation of the proposed project;
Pilot test the different project designs and assess their impact.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Critical Thinking and Presentation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong observation skills
- Ability to work under stress
Have excellent interpersonal skills
Bachelors in Social Science, or Education
3-4 years of experience in research, analysis, curriculum development