The Citizens Foundation
Lab school is a learning space for students where programs are designed and implemented with the aim of building multiple intelligences and 21st century skills. We aim to foster students?? holistic development by introducing academic and non-academic programs in ways that are engaging, interactive and fun. We are continuously creating, implementing and refining our content and practices.
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for development and implementation of evidence-based programs in Lab school. These responsibilities will be met in consonance with the Lab School philosophy.
- Design evidence-based interventions for Lab school based on primary and secondary research.
- Implement, monitor, revise and train teachers on these programs.
- Supporting team members planning and, implementation of individual projects such as project-based learning units for Grade 3,4,5
- Engage with students, teachers, parents and community members to seek input and gauge feedback on interventions
- Connect with experts in different fields to create outlines and ideas for non-academic curriculum
- Visit the Lab school regularly to guide principals and teachers and observe execution of created materials in actual classroom to gain formative feedback.
- Enter, record and analyze data (quantitative and observation-based) coming from the school
Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, and testing similar activities.
- Strong Curriculum Design and Lesson Planning skills
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Skills
- Vision for 21st century skills based education
- Strong Project Management skills
- Passion to understand and work with young children
- Knowledge of Pakistani underserved context and Passion to work with underserved communities in the field
- Strong communication and collaborative skills to work effectively with internal and external teams.
- Strong English & Urdu proficiency (Reading, Writing & Speaking). Proficiency in regional languages will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel
Proficiency in or willingness to learn Urdu typing
Masters/Under graduate Degree in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, or a related discipline
At least 2 years of teaching, training, research or curriculum development experience