The Citizens Foundation
- Undertaking proactive research on new leads (including institutional grantors, corporate foundations, family foundations, High Net worth individuals and other impact investors) and writing opportunity briefs where needed.
- Creating a research strategy for the GP unit
- Preparing concept notes, proposals and Letters of intent for grantors in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Responsible for overseeing all research and proposal related tasks for TCF??s Country Partners on behalf of the GP Team.
- Manage approval process of pitches and proposals in line with the department??s SOPs
When required, assisting with monitoring and writing grant reports an also assisting with managing grantor relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working on proposals and budgets for institutional donors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Strong research skills.
- understanding of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently but is also a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Willing to learn and adapt to the team??s needs and work on other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Master??s Degree in Development, Social Sciences, Humanities
At least 6 years of experience preferably in proposal writing/business development and/or research in the social sector