The Citizens Foundation
Responsible for arranging transportation to Regional Office and maintain the record of all vehicle of Regional Office:
- Responsible for all maintenance and upkeep of Regional Office Vehicles.
- Management of vehicle & logistics arrangements for staff. Also arrange the vehicles where required for training participants, donors, visitors etc. for meetings and events.
- Arrange and manage daily pick and drop of staff.
- Supervision of drivers and checking the vehicle log books and maintain the vehicle repair and maintenance record of all vehicle.
- Ensure that Vehicle Management is done in line with policies and Guidelines.
- Coordinate with department focal points for arranging transportation to fields. Processing all printing requests from printer and process the payments.
- Prepare and maintain record of toll tax slips and prepare reports for reimbursement.
Preparation of Monthly Fuel Consumption Report.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
1-2 years of relevant experience.