The Citizens Foundation
Ensure that a high quality of training is being provided to the TCF school faculty and area teams by designing and conducting training modules and developing evaluation activities.
Refine the training model through analyzing learning and survey data as well as conducting primary and secondary research.
- Design teacher support and evaluation activities, with a focus on the subject of Computer.
- Design and review training modules for delivery
- Deliver & observe trainings to school faculty and area teams (on-site as well as virtual)
- Gather both qualitative and quantitative data from field visits on different aspects of training
- Use a variety of available data to identify training program needs and areas of improvement
- Analyze data and create data visualizations to respond to key questions raised by the education management team
- Conduct secondary research to identify innovative and evidence-based models from the local and international context that may be applicable to the TCF context
Prepare clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over written and spoken English
- Excellent content development and report writing skills, as well as proofreading and editing of text
- Computer Science background
Sound understanding of research methods and data management, and comfort with data analysis
Bachelors in relevant field
1-2 years of relevant experience