The Citizens Foundation
The resource will be responsible for business process analysis, design and optimization to improve performance on key metrics.
- Performance Management:
- Identify, track, and analyze key performance metrics to measure organizational effectiveness (in terms of cost, process efficiency, and quality);
- Drive initiatives for improvement for the region and areas
- Transforms data into actionable information, and routinely communicates performance improvement areas and results, through reports or dashboards.
- Process Improvement:
- Define, design, and implement, improvements in critical business processes. b. Collaboratively work with functional department to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, SC, IT, Finance) through improvements (in policy and practice) as well as coordination and communication with functions.
- Collaborate with IT unit to develop new modules in master database, or any new application, to automate critical processes (including preparation of BRDs and UATs).
- Identify area of concerns/ improvements from insights generated from customer care and audit departments
- Draft SOPs to achieve clarity and alignment in policy and practice
- Data Excellence:
- Achieve operational and technical effectiveness of school management systems
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness for all relevant databases/ systems
- Develop capability of field staff to understand and use the data for planning, oversight, and decision-making
Supervise day-to-day maintenance of school management system
- Has adaptability and flexibility in thinking and management of work
- Is process-oriented. Ability to diagnose challenges, and devise effective solutions.
- Has strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Ability to effectively manage group dynamics and foster relationship with colleagues
Masters or Graduate Degree
Minimum 5 years of Experience in organizational development and design, Lean systems, or in business process reengineering