The Citizens Foundation
Evaluation of TCF Flagship school Principals on the basis of their Academic and Administrative responsibilities across Pakistan and support relevant departments in hiring and training of the principals.
- To do approx. 80+ school visits for PQI with frequent travel.
- Collect data and write reports on visit within a week after the visit.
- Enter reports in system
- Analyze data and present trends.
- Conduct trainings for principals?? growth in collaboration with FPD during PA.
Assist HR during the hiring process of Flagship schools principals across TCF.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over Urdu and English language
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good observational, organizational and analytical skills
Ability to work under pressure and manage workload.
Masters / Preferably M.Eds.
At least 5 year experience of teaching /training/school administration.
OR at least 2 years?? experience of Principal ship/ Academic coordinator
OR 2 years?? experience in monitoring and evaluation of schools