The Citizens Foundation
The incumbent will be responsible:
- Prepare periodic analysis of visit reports of Regions?? Education team and identifies anomalies to ensure effective visits
- Data analysis in order to improve future processes and policies
- Organized sessions with stakeholders to collect feedback on routine procedures
- Analyze feedbacks to prepare Operations recommendations
- Fulfilling ongoing reporting requirements: creating reports on results, Training budgets, training attendance, training venues details
- Tracking and sharing progress on supplies of academic Material in schools periodically
- Coordinating with relevant departments/stakeholders to prepare proposals for revision of existing policies/procedures as per Operations needs
- Assist in preparing content for refresher training sessions for Regions Education teams.
- Coordinate and organize refresher sessions for Regions Education teams
- Taking notes and sharing meetings?? minutes
- Follow up of EMC Operations action items.
- Close coordination with stakeholders for effective communication.
Office Accounts keeping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and understanding of Analysis tools such as Power BI
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and independent worker
Curious and Critical thinking
Bachelors/Masters in any discipline (Preferably in Education)
1-2 years of relevant experience in operations