- Upgrade existing .Net websites and applications.
- Analyze system requirements and delegating Development tasks.
- Develop technical specifications.
- Write scalable code for .Net software applications.
- Review and debugging .Net applications.
- Deploy functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Draft software and application operating procedures.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Hands-on with ReactJs
- Experience working with Material UI
- .Net Framework (classic) and/or .Net Core (any version)
Good to have:
- Microservices / Serverless Architecture & Designing
- SQL Database: Relational database experience to write complex queries.
- Application/Solution Designing and Technical Documentations
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge or experience with MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge/prior experience of Azure Cloud Services
- Knowledge/experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge/experience working with containerization/docker