S&P Global Commodity Insights
Field Support Associate-UAT Lead –
Contractual (9 Months)
relevant for internal applicants only
Manila, Pasig City, PH, Penang, MY, Hyderabad, IN, Ahmedabad, IN, Islamabad, PK
Employment: Contractual (9 Months)
Our team supports the Commercial organization utilizing commercial CRM systems and tools within S&P Global Commodity Insights in attracting new clients, and retention of existing customers. We work to drive operational efficiency for all business stakeholders by working within the agile framework to prioritize, plan and oversee the delivery of strategic initiatives on commercial systems ?? Salesforce, Marketo, etc.. This team works with employees around the globe and at all levels in the business, providing a unique opportunity to get exposure to all areas of the business. We are a growing team with many senior associates that can provide on-the-job training and mentoring on a going forward basis
The Commercial Systems team drives operational efficiency by applying the agile methodology of software development and owns the prioritization of the S&P Global Platts Commercial Systems strategic initiatives. We also provide communications and overview on new system features, and improve data quality by implementing efficient data governance processes.
What??s In It For You
- Work with a global team and business
- Support a fast-paced business
- Work on a variety of projects and applications/software
- Team is growing quickly alongside the business so there is a lot of opportunity for advancement in the future
On the job training and development
- Lead, conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and coordinate events to test and verify that solutions and tools meet the requirements set out by business stakeholders for successful project delivery
- UAT Lead will work and specialize as a subject matter expert in testing and validating that business requirements have been implemented as required prior to project go-live
- Work closely with Business subject matter experts, IT teams and the Program management team to deliver high quality UAT testing events that support and enable successful project deployment
- Support our Commercial teams in their daily workflows and ensure our commercial system(s) is/are meeting the needs of the business
- Manage incoming tickets/cases related to Salesforce and connected applications (such as but not limited to Marketo, Cvent, etc.), monitor commercial system integrations, resolving system/process issues and escalating to correct teams, if needed
- Create and manage Knowledge (i.e. self-help) articles with a high degree of accuracy, precision and version control
- Actively engage in product management by working alongside Product Owners by translation of business needs into technology requirements and the creation of related work items
- Participate in Agile projects to improve the commercial user experience and be able to conduct User Acceptance Testing with a high level of scrutiny
Analyze Commercial processes and procedures to find areas for improvement. Work with a LEAN mindset
What We??re Looking For
- Ideal candidates will have an undergraduate degree and CRM certification in a related field, and possess strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required along with excellent MS Office skills.
- This person should have a strong foundation in CRM tools and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital application(s)
The candidate should possess strong organization, prioritization, problem identification, detail-oriented, and problem-solving skills to manage internal workflows and client communication.
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world??s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you??ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights
enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India