Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and foster a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly transparent role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What??s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
- Be part of an agile team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise Salesforce platform and other related software applications
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
Support and maintain production environments
What we??re looking for:
- 2-3 years of direct development experience with Salesforce with an overall 5-7 years of application development experience using;
- OOP, C#, ASP.Net (Web Forms + MVC), Java Script, CSS3, Front End Web Development, T-SQL
- Frameworks: Entity Framework, MVC, Web API
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server and/or Oracle Platforms.
- Prior experience working with global teams would be an advantage.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum development.
Willing to work in Evening/ Night Shift.
Bachelor??s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority ?? Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)