Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
In this role, you will be working with a team of enthusiastic members supporting our Salesforce and OTC technical solutions and guiding our business partners & end users with industry best practices, solution design, & creating long term value to our customers.
The Key Responsibilities Are
- Support S&P Global??s critical CRM system for continuous excellence in OTC Development Team.
- Work with end users, product owners, and development teams from our Order-to-cash tools, Salesforce, and related teams.
- As a Business Analyst, you will have the responsibility to be proactive in understanding and analyzing technical solutions and how to improve them. You will be asked to identify areas to strengthen the operational effectiveness and excellence, leverage technology and improve the quality of process, programs or applications for the business area(s).
- Engage with stakeholders and understand requirements for issue resolution
- Be an active member of a technical support team and manage the resolution of critical incidents
- Assist in creating comprehensive technical documents
- Effective execution of Month-end close process through collaboration with various stakeholder groups and mitigating impediments as necessary
- Supervise activities between resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
- Build Knowledge Base articles, Playbooks, documentation
- Identify opportunities for functional improvements and enhancements to maximize the effectiveness of available technology
- Monitor user feedback and areas of concern; Engage with Scrum team and Product Owner for suggestive areas of improvement
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Understand end-to-end solution and integrations in the overall architecture
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
Be able to work in a modern ITSM system (preferably ServiceNOW)
What We Are Looking For
- Should have at least 4 years experience working with Salesforce and/or on a Technical Support Team in a related field.
- Basic understanding of Agile best practices
- Good understanding of development environments and testing processes
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written) and be able to articulate the problems and provide comprehensive solutions
- Bachelor??s Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent team player & interpersonal skills
- Experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
Experience working in an ITSM or Service Desk Environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ and Billing, Oracle CPQ or other OTC Applications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce Application is a must
Knowledge of ServiceNOW and it’s capabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 – Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.2 – Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group)
Pasig City, Philippines