As a Data Analyst in Real Estate Industry Content, your main task would be to extract, scrutinize and standardize the property assets and aggregate level essential data relevant to real estate covered companies, which is then provided to our clients in the form of a formulated product for S&P Global.
This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
We are a truly global firm! With a presence in the United States, Pakistan, and India, you, along with your counterparts will be providing high-quality, accurate, and timely content to our customers which is critical for their decision-making.
Content teams are the operational backbone of our company and are pivotal to its success. Real Estate is one of the unique data-set across all domains because comprehensive property-level data product we are offering in the market.
What??s in it for you:
Our company prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and results-faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Your main responsibility will be to collect essential intelligence and data tracked by the Real Estate Industry department.
- You would be responsible for extracting real estate assets level and aggregate level data from different type of covered company sources like annual reports, earning releases, press releases and other miscellaneous documents.
- Reviewing feedback on abstracts/tasks to minimize errors and help establish refined procedures and processes to improve accuracy falls under your job description as well.
- Keeping up-to-date with the knowledge of real estate data set and building industry knowledge is vital for career growth.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
Troubleshooting problems or issues, and providing substantial feedback to co-workers, and leadership. Also, maintaining relationships with contacts from other departments to actively track information on the covered content sets can take you far in this role.
This is a rotational shift job. You should be flexible working in all three shifts (morning, evening & night).
What We??re Looking For:
In order to succeed, the individual should have:
- Basic financial knowledge of accounting and financial terminologies
- Good research and analytical skills
- Articulate and fluent communication
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Overall a positive work attitude
Basic MS excel related knowledge
- BBA & MBA, M.Com, BS, and/or relevant experience required.
0 to 2 years of working experience preferred.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important??some of it is vital. Accurate, deep, and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority ?? Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)