S&P Global Market Intelligence: Desktop & Channels Soutions
User Experience Designer
The User Experience Team is a small but influential group of UX designers creating financial products for customers around the globe. We provide product design, prototyping, research and facilitation services for S&P Global Market Intelligence desktop and mobile products. The UX team solves abstract problems and makes massive datasets easy to use our customers. We work closely with our product and technical partners throughout the entire lifecycle, from analysis and concept to launch. We strive to create an environment where thoughtful design is a major contributor to the success of S&P Global.
The world of finance is fast-paced and intense. Our users need tools designed to let them to soar??find things quickly and easily; perform their work fluidly, in a way that matches how they think and speak about work; collaborate with others seamlessly. There are enormous opportunities for this role to greatly impact the working life, and business success, of thousands of financial professionals and hundreds of firms, through thoughtful UX research and design.
What??s In It For You
- By establishing connections between partners in Business Development, Product Management, and IT, you will play a crucial part in the growth of solutions that assist organizations, governments, and people in making informed decisions.
- We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally and offer flexibility in work hours and an annual wellness stipend
We’re 30,000+ strong worldwide??so we’re able to understand nuances while having a broad perspective. We??re driven by curiosity and bring a spirit of discovery to our work.
- Conduct usability tests and heuristic studies.
- Develop enterprise-wide standard components, patterns, and solutions that meet brand and business requirements.
- Support the user experience lead in documentation and design of functional user experience through sketches and/or wireframes and building prototypes.
- Promote accessibility by incorporating WCAG guidelines into designs.
Be an active voice in marketing tangible value that UX delivers to our company and products.
What We??re Looking For
- At least 3 years of UX experience. FinTech knowledge/experience preferred.
- Bachelor??s degree with a focus in HCI, Design or a related field
- Skilled using Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate in meetings and in documentation form.
- Project Management skills ?? not necessary to be a certified project manager, but someone with a sense of urgency when required, and a head for scheduling and planning.
Time management ?? Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively across different projects.
You??ll need to have a link to your online portfolio in your resume. If your portfolio is password protected, please provide password in. the resume. We want to see your design process and decision making via case studies – outlining research and findings, sketches, high fidelity deliverables.
Note: Based on hiring leader recommendation (US only) and Visa appetite, you may add an optional line that reads: This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
relevant for internal applicants only
About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world??s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you??ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Gurgaon, Haryana, India