As a Data Analyst in our Bank Rates team, you will be responsible to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data published in the MI platform. Maintain a high level of subject matter expertise related to content set, including knowledge of internal applications and external products.
This is a permanent night shift role. You will be required to work in the night hours from 6 P.M to 3 A.M/7 P.M to 4 A.M.
This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team / The Business:
We are truly a global firm. The presence of our Bank Rates team spans over Pakistan, Philippines, India and the United States.
You will have an opportunity to improve your skillset and grow a global internal and external network that will enable you to regularly assess client service levels and identify creative, viable ways to drive meaningful improvement.
The Career Opportunity:
Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth and initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- You will contact US banks during US business hours primarily via phone calls, supplemented with emails and Internet-based research to collect comprehensive information on the interest rates for their banking products according to SPGMI parameters
- You will be responsible for timely entry and submission of data within given timeframes
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with external contacts/clients as a means to actively track information on the covered content set falls under the preview of this job
- You are required to keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and build with experience and passage of time
- Improving measures for capturing data and identify new collection methods related to the covered content set
- You will have the capacity to learn and work on Fees related and charter jobs
Lastly, ability to contribute to the department through initiatives including but not limited to Lean, Automation, Robotic Process Automation and Quality Analytics.
What We??re Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills with great telephonic manner to speak to international clients
- The candidate must have a positive attitude towards work and environment/culture of the team
- Passionate about work and the urge to go above and beyond
- Previous calling experience is an added advantage
- Tight-knit collaboration skills
- Eager to learn new things and be a standout teammate
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
An interest in the tech industry
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority ?? Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)