Senior Software Developer
relevant for internal applicants only
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled software engineer to join an agile scrum team developing technology solutions for S&P Global Market Intelligence. The team is responsible for modernizing and migrating the internal and product platform utilizing latest technologies.
Contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
- Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
- Supporting and maintaining high revenue products
Achieve the above intelligently and economically using best practices
What??s In It For You
- Build a career with a global company
- Work on code that fuels the global financial markets
Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development, and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Design and develop industry-leading applications.
Respond to and resolve production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 to 8 years?? experience in C#
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Reactjs, Angularjs, Durandaljs, Backbonejs, Knockoutjs, and Bootstrap.js
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
- Have good experience working with SQL Server.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Experience working in AWS
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
Ability to train and mentor
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
About Company Statement
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important??some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy (??the Policy?) that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy??s requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority ?? Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)