The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
The Impact: We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client-facing applications. You will have a highly visible role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What??s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Ability to understand complex architecture & design
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Adhere & apply software engineering practices and implement automation across all elements of solution delivery
Technical Leads will be expected to build solutions, architecture, algorithms, and designs which scale to the customer’s enterprise/global requirements
What we??re looking for:
- Proven experience of application development experience with deep understanding of Design Patterns & Object-oriented programming.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve performance issues through various techniques including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Strong OOAD & Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge.
- Hands on development experience using C#, .Net 4.0/4.5, JAVA, WPF, Asp.Net, SQL server.
- Strong understanding of Cloud enabled applications (Containers, Dockers etc.)
- Exposure to Data Engineering & Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Nifi & ETL.
- Familiarity with enabling DevOps on enterprise application suite, will be a plus.
Possess a true ??roll up the sleeves and get it done? working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
About S&P Global MI
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important??some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person??s ability to perform his or her job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 – Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority ?? Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)