S&P Global Corporate
Senior Software Developer
The team is responsible for implementing GRC solution for corporate risk group across the board. As an Open Page developer, you will be part of a scrum team of developers focused on delivering and implementation of Enterprise and Technology risk requirements using IBM Open Pages tool .The role requires design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of features, including collaboration with IBM technology team to ensure timely delivery.
The role provides exposure to the S&P Risk framework, business and functional model. This position closely works with the business team to understand their requirements and with the Vendor to implement the solution. The applications being worked on are extremely important and highly critical to the business. This position is extremely important to deliver what our customer needs and have faster time to market.
What??s in it for you
Be the part of a dynamic Compliance and Risk department that works on initiatives that will directly contribute to Company??s strategy. The position requires daily interaction with senior leaders throughout S&P Global and touches upon all aspects of Compliance and Risk. As an experienced Open Pages developer, you will have the opportunity to independently drive the project end to end and collaborate with Vendors, business analysts and Product owners who are experts in their domain that can help you to build multiple skillsets.
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand the business requirements
- Collaborate with IBM vendor to do the configurations in Open Pages based on the business use cases.
- Create and maintain AFCON worksheet.
- Create profiles, views, triggers, Task focused UI, roles and security profiles in Open Pages.
- Open pages integration with other systems using API
- Develop complex reports using Cognos, inbuilt reporting tool
Ability to work independently – Manages own work with limited supervision. Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
What We??re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience with Information Technology
- Deep understanding of software architecture design patterns.
- Hands on and excellent coding skills with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C#, python, Go etc. Preferably Java.
- Hand on experience working with disparate systems integration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with consuming and developing REST APIs.
- Understanding of modern and as well as some legacy technologies for securing APIs, especially OAuth 2.0 and OIDC specifications.
- Understanding of Http protocol.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Strong SQL and database design.
Positive and team-oriented attitude and should be able to work as a team.
Return To Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision-making.
We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority ?? Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)