Shan Foods Private Limited
Get to know us
If you are thinking about food, we know we have got you covered. If you are thinking about more than that, you have come to the right place. Whether you are sitting in the Middle East or working from North America, you will find us to make your meals a whole lot richer, simpler and tastier with the promise of an authentic homely feel.
At Shan, we believe in growing together and constantly learning from everyone around us. Our people are not only driving the business, they are all contributing to the growth of the food industry worldwide.
Let’s give you a quick sneak peek into the life of a Quality Assurance Executive
As a Quality Assurance Executive, to provide technical support to the local and international business with respect to food regulatory requirements and to ensure & implement food laws & regulations.
Things you will be doing as a Quality Assurance Executive:
- Conduct Regulatory research and continually update knowledge of applicable regulatory information.
- Develop and implement regulatory compliance programs. Collaborate cross-functional departments to ensure the compliance of new/revised food laws & regulations.
- Response to regulatory bodies and international customers?? queries. Negotiate and correspond with distributors and regulatory bodies with respect to food laws and regulations compliance.
- Handle regulatory complains. Perform root cause analysis, implement corrective action in collaboration with concerned department.
- Arrange & provide accurate product specific technical documentation for International regulatory bodies and customers for product release like ingredient list, declarations, Certificates, customer questionnaire etc.
- Assist in the New International Customer Induction process by providing technical documents and negotiate with customers on regulatory requirements grounds.
- Ensure that the products are in compliance with international food regulations with respect to product labeling, ingredients & composition. Facilitate R&D, marketing, in developing new products and products?? label. Review and approve the food labeling & ingredients with respect to regulatory requirements.
- Manage company and products registration in various foreign countries like USA, KSA etc. to support existing business.
- Guide & facilitate QA persons of other Manufacturing units in Middle East to fulfill the regulatory requirements.
What we are looking for in you?
- Bachelors/Master’s in Food Technology/ Applied Chemistry
- Min. 2 years of experience working in food processing industry preferably in a regulatory, system compliance or QA role.
- Ability to interpret food laws & regulations.
- Have sound knowledge of International & local food regulations
- Including food safety standards.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and quality aspects of the food industry.
- Have strong Communication (Verbal & Written) Skills.
- Have strong Decision making power.
- Familiar with MS office.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline and manage multiple priorities & projects.
- Ability to work independently as well as team player cross functionally.
- Motivated, proactive & responsible.
- Must have good planning, organizational & execution skills.
- Excellent record keeping & documentation skills