ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Be responsible for assisting the project manager in managing the relationship and contract with USF Co. This role serves as the project team`s point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, setting priorities and resolving issues.
- Be in charge of ensuring that BTS sites are delivered on time. This position is in charge of managing all official documents pertaining to project activities and audits. In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, this role also manages USF acceptance certificates, vendor PAC / NAC.
- Be responsible for achieving Rollout targets in Network expansion and Technology upgrade projects
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Ensure timely completion of Mauza profiling and obtaining required approvals/relocations from USF and timely acquisition of sites as per the PIP timelines.
- Ensure timely Site Buildout, Telecom Equipment deployment, and Commercial Launch of sites
- Assisting the project manager in the successful completion of milestone audits by USF, while coordinating with internal stakeholders as well as USF and vendors.
- oversee and ensure timely preparation and submission of audit pre-requisite data including civil works documents, RF drive test, and KPI reports as well as LIEN documents along with the milestone offer letters in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- BTS Sites buildout as per PIP/targeted timelines
- Monitoring & Timely Execution of work required at New & Existing B2S as per the rollout targets & locked PIP.
- Monitoring of infrastructure upgrades, follow-up meetings with vendor & ensuring work completion as per PIP.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Professional degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, or Computer Engineering
- Relevant experience in Project Management in telecom Service Provider
- Communication Skills (verbal and written), Negotiation Skills, Planning and Organizing, Customer Orientation, Problem Analysis & solution.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted