ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Be mainly responsible for IS Risk management including periodic risk assessments, respond to audit findings, define, and track remediation, and ensure ongoing compliance with required regulatory standards. This position also assists in compilation and finalization of Monthly NIS report and regularly liaise with the stakeholders.
HOW WILL YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Performing Periodic & on demand Information security risk assessment according to Risk calendar.
- Assisting Implementation of risk management component as per EGCSF and ISMS Framework along with CTDISR.
- Responsible for the implementation of audit findings, define and track remediation, and ensure ongoing compliance with required IS standards (i.e. EGCSF, ISO27001 etc.).
- Liaison with ERM and QMS teams and other stakeholders.
- Document and maintain technology risks within technology risk register & follow up on risk treatment plans with relevant functional teams.
- Assisting in compilation and finalization of Monthly NIS report.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- BS in Information Security or Computer Sciences, Telecom Engineering
2. Leadership Competencies
- Risk Management
- Cyber Security
- Communication Skills
- Quick Learner
Last date to apply:
#ExpressYourTalent #ReadyToRise #TayyarHo