Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble??s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We??ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it??s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ??Promote from Within?? organization, we are globally recognized as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organization.
P&G has an exciting opportunity for a Plant HR Manager to join our team in Pakistan!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of “Fortune’s Most Admired For HR Globally” by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world??s greatest professional talent ?? including yourself.
As a Plant HR Manager, you typically get assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services and benefits administration to develop your expertise in the different HR processes. As you get more experience, the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the below roles, are expected to be played.
- You will be building people and leadership capability
- You will be driving site organization productivity plans in line with business needs working with business function leaders
- You will be developing an adaptive and ambitious organization and a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company
- You will be leading the Education & Training (E&T) pillar
- You will be leading the Loss Elimination Pillar to deliver the right level of savings
- You will be driving PS culture by managing best in class Employee Services delivery
- You will be managing HR budgets with full compliance and on time submissions
- MBA HR – preferred or
- Bachelors in social sciences or/and
- SHRM certification