The Control & Reporting Asst Analyst will be a key member of the Sector Reporting COE and will report directly to the AMESA & APAC Control & Reporting Associate Manager. The individual will be primarily involved in AMESA & APAC Sector??s HFM reporting and will be assisting in validation of HFM results for both sectors in HFM for making the submission to Corporate. The individual will also be responsible for managing the sector reporting calendar & for assisting in reporting all Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Annual & other HFM Schedules to Corporate within agreed timelines.
- Support in validation of HFM results for making the submission to Corporate
- Support in FDM management for AMESA/APAC
- Support in finalizing results for review with Sector Reporting Senior Manger
- Supports in review of monthly volume submission for AMESA/APAC
- Support in US GAAP Sector Audit by preparing details / schedules as required by the auditors
- Support in validation of Blackline reports related to Balance Sheet schedule reconciliation.
- Co-ordinate with BU teams and complete quarterly CaseSales Update requests.
- Manage AMESA/APAC reporting calendar
- Manage BU submissions on sector reporting Sharepoint folder
- Update Sharepoint Submission Status and deliverables folder monthly.
- Share FX rates with BUs monthly
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) or ACCA or MBA
- Minimum: 2-3 years of relevant accounting related experience.
- Reporting experience: 1 year
- Team-oriented and collaborative approach to work
- Big Four experience highly preferred.