Work for a global FMCG company with some of the world??s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
About the job:
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer. You will be an integral part of the Quaker Finance Team, the position supports the site in relation to processing creditor??s invoices and executing all related payment policies, in order to ensure compliance, timely, completeness, accuracy in the approved process. This role will also support all other administrative functions, namely document archive, back up for uniform and stationary purchases plus cash receipts.
- Accounts Payable
- Back up for administrative work
- Reconciliation and recording
- Accounts Receivable
- Back up for Cash Receipts
- 5+ years?? experience in Accounts Payable functions with a very good understanding of accounting procedures and relevant tax laws.
- High level of attention to detail with proven level of quality and accuracy of work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and priorities tasks
- Intermediate level of Word and Excel.
- Experience with Arrow Financials system or similar
- We offer a competitive benefits package
- Access generous leave options (e.g. wellness, birthday, volunteer, purchase additional leave/cash out leave)
- We understand that bringing the best version of yourself to work means looking after yourself holistically. Our Health & Wellness programs support you with all dimensions of wellness
- Access learning programs for your professional development, as well as our global offerings and online courses.
We are a progressive and people-focused business and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
- Recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021 and 2022, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
- Recognised as an WGEA Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 12 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space.
- Gender Tick (NZ)
- Family Friendly Certification (AU)
Pep+ (PepsiCo Positive) is the future of our organization ?? a strategic end-to-end transformation, with sustainability at the center of how we will create growth and value by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for the planet and people. It is our roadmap for becoming the global leader in convenient foods and beverages and a leading actor in the transformation of the global food system.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1,600 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith??s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo??s hiring process:
- Submit your application
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within. We encourage women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.