PARCO - Pak-Arab Refinery Limited
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in engineering and/or MBA.
- The candidate should have excellent souring, planning and negotiation skills to ensure timely award of Contracts. Must have excellent communication, report writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Report writing and Presentation Skills and experience in working on SAP is mandatory.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience and thorough understanding & knowledge of contractual terms & conditions for placement of Service Agreements / Contracts etc.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain best practices (Category Management, Data Analysis, Souring, expediting etc.
- Should be able to negotiate best terms & conditions and advise management on Contractual risks.
- Knowledge on souring & managing local and foreign contractors / service providers.
- Development & execution of souring & managing local and foreign strategies for delivery of Annual Procurement Plans from Local & Foreign Contractors.
- Negotiate best commercial terms with Contractors.
- Lead the process for administering contracts (conduct bidding, evaluation timely award of orders to contractors).
- Initiate & coordinate vendor pre-qualifications to enrich the Pre-qualified Vendor pool.
- Performance Evaluation of Suppliers / Contractors.
Should not exceed 40 years.