National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
Qualification / Experience
- Master??s degree in communications or related field.
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
- Strong interpretation skills to & from English and Arabic Language.
- Interpersonal skills
- Must have translation and transcription skills.
- Reads and rewrites technical documents in Arabic and English Language, following established rules pertains factors such
as word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- Serves as interpreter at seminars, speeches, meetings, teleconferences, and symposia, providing consecutive or
simultaneous translation between languages.
- Receives briefing or prepares through reading and study on subject to be discussed prior to interpreter session.
- Assist in filling out a variety of forms for program eligibility, enrolments/waivers, registration and medical history, and legal
- Participate in trainings and assessments.
- May participate in establishing specialized contacts for the university.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- May support special projects and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies of their documents (Academics / Professional) along with their CVs.
- Last education certificate/degree must be attested/verified by HEC.
- Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the following reasons:
- 3rd Div in academic career / weak academic profile.
- NUST employees with less than one years?? service with NUST and / or absence of NOC from Head of Institution.
- In process of pursuing a required degree.
- Medically unfit.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and issued offer letter.
- Candidates serving in Govt departments, Armed forces may apply through their respective parent department /
organizations. Late / incomplete applications will be ignored. Only short-listed candidates will be considered / called for
test / interview and no TA / DA will be admissible.
- NUST reserves the right to cancel, modify / terminate the recruitment programme due to any reason, without
notice, at any time.