National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
- MBA/Master’s degree or equivalent (16 years’ education) from any HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years?? experience in relevant field.
- Retired Armed Forces Personnel (Lt COL / COL / equivalent) with requisite experience are also eligible to apply
- Ensure implementation of NUST statutes, policies, and SOPs on behalf of the principal.
- Ensure timely submission of reports and returns.
- Coordinate aspects concerning the administration of Adm/Tech Staff & faculty (i.e., leave record, discipline, joining, data maintenance, etc.)
- Responsible for the safe custody and security of all the documents.
- Liaison with other relevant Directorates/Institutes/Schools/Gov. offices for resolving admin problems/issues related to faculty, officers & students.
- Coordinate and provide transport to officers, faculty, and students during their visits.
- Protocol duties/ coord of the visitors.
- To handle accommodation affairs (Handing/ taking over of accommodation and repair/maintenance).
- Maintenance of buildings/fixtures/furniture etc.
- Any other task assigned by the Authorities.
- Administrative arrangements for open house / other such functions.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies of their documents (Academics / Professional) along with their CVs.
- Last education certificate/degree must be attested/verified by HEC.
- Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the following reasons:
- 3rd Div in academic career / weak academic profile.
- NUST employees with less than two years?? service with NUST and / or absence of NOC from Head of Institution.
- In process of pursuing a required degree.
- Medically unfit.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and issued offer letter.
- Candidates serving in Govt departments, Armed forces may apply through their respective parent department / organizations. Late / incomplete applications will be ignored. Only short-listed candidates will be considered / called for test / interview and no TA / DA will be admissible.
- Individuals living in Quetta, Karachi and adjacent areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- NUST reserves the right to cancel, modify / terminate the recruitment program due to any reason, without notice, at any time.