Building Success Together??
,? Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today??s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
Power BI Developer creates and manages BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, the developer has a background in data and business analysis. They are analytical and an excellent communicator. They also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude. Eventually, this will enhance the business intelligence system to help make better decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Power BI Report development
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI Desktop
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams
What You Know
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is a must
- SQL, Tableau / Data Visualization, have some life sciences industry experience
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor??s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees’ parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it??s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!