Building Success Together??
,? Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today??s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
Business Analyst will be the core part of building upon and implementing the life cycle (or business process) of data products. You would be an integral part of the layer between business and tech team working with them together to build effective and scalable solutions.
Your motivation to solve modern day challenges should drive the curiosity within you to deep dive into the data and business challenges to learn, experiment and deploy your own creativity into practice.
What You’ll Do
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation and software requirements including user stories and acceptance criteria (user stories, tasks, epics in Jira software).
- Analyse business problems and provide solutions.
- Developed process mapping of current and future business processes.
- Coordination with QA, Dev, and PM.
- Coordinate with business clients to analyze their business requirements. Recommend and design process improvements to their business processes and operational procedures.
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, ensuring they are documented in the most appropriate method.
- Clarification of business ideas to ascertain key features to meet customer acquisition strategies and value propositions.
- Involved in User Interface (UI) analysis with the team to validate accuracy.
- Conduct internal demos to ensure customer satisfaction and trust in the developed products.
- Documentations; Wireframes, Prototype, Mock-up, Business requirement document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional specification document, System requirement specification, System requirement document, Change request documentation, and User Manual
- Ability to take full responsibility for own work with little supervision.
What You Know
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Software requirements management
- Other validation efforts (possibly SQL skills),
- Must have life sciences industry experience.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software on web & mobile app development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Understands agile reporting and metrics as well as scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (Jira, Kanban, Figma, etc.) to facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Knowledge of general application architecture, databases, and basic technical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within set timeframes and to meet deadlines.
- A commitment to quality standards and customer service.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees’ parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it??s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!