An Azure administrator implements, monitors, & maintains Microsoft Azure solutions. These include major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Azure administrators are not only familiar with Azure but they are also skilled in cloud infrastructure for public clouds, such as Google Cloud and AWS.
Azure administrators manage Azure solutions and oversee compute, storage, network, and security in the cloud environment. They work as a part of a team and know about implementing cloud infrastructure. They are also responsible for working with other Azure and IT professionals to maintain Azure networking, application development, DevOps solutions, and security.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AIP, ATP, ASR, CAS, EM+S, Sentinel SIEM, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online, and O365.
- Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines, Clusters and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Optimize Azure build-outs for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
- Own the business relationship with the Microsoft account team to ensure we are taking advantage of Microsoft??s training, sales support, and other offerings.
- Collaborate with development teams to recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document technical projects.
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and tickets
- Manage and respond to escalated client inquiries
- Research products and innovative technologies to increase the efficiency of business and operations
- Be the escalation point for other IT Systems Engineers and Service Desk Engineers
- Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
What You Know
- At least 5 years of experience administering Azure in large enterprise organizations with in-depth knowledge of Azure administration and governance as well as core Azure offerings, including Azure AD, Azure Policy, Azure Networking, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Setup Disaster recovery, review Disaster recovery
- VM Performance,
- AKS Deployment and troubleshooting
- Knowledge about Postgres, Cosmos DB
- At least 2 years of experience architecting novel solutions using Azure leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as ARM templates/Bicep, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Pulumi, etc.
- DevOps knowledge and CI/CD platforms experience
- Bachelor??s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- MCSD (Azure Solutions Architect) or MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees’ parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it??s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!